Saturday 15 December 2012

Halo 4 Spartan Ops modelling part 1

Spartan ops is currently on hiatus over Christmas but I thought I'd post some screenshots of some of the scenes/elements I worked on from the first episode,once the entire series is done I will be cutting my shots together and putting together a new showreel. The full episode can be viewed here - Spartan Ops Episode 1
I modelled the large armoury command tower and some connecting stair platforms between levels.

The ceiling to floor tower appears in various shots throughout the series.

Quite a few elements here I modelled,including the driver that drills/bolts the suits on and the mech arms.

The hood piece containing the mech arm which lowers and puts on the Spartan helmets.

Final shot of the Spartan stepping out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment